So, today I was asked “How do I use product “X”” to to pull a report to list all systems that do not have a specific hotfix installed.
I will not be listing product “X” as
- It cannot do what was asked
- I don’t want to bad mouth the software, as what it’s actual purpose is, it does the job damn well.
So, below is a report (You can implement this via the “Report Builder” in Lansweeper).
This report will ONLY list assets that meet all of the following requirements:
- The asset is a Windows systems (Server or Desktop)
- The computer’s state is set to active (if the system is offline, it won’t be included in this report)
- The computer has successfully been scanned at least once (otherwise, how would it know what’s on there?)
- The computer DOES NOT have the specified WINDOWS hotfix/update installed
Select Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As icon,
Inner Join tblAssetCustom On tblAssets.AssetID = tblAssetCustom.AssetID
Inner Join tsysOS On tsysOS.OScode = tblAssets.OScode
Where tblAssets.AssetID Not In (Select Top 1000000 tblQuickFixEngineering.AssetID
Inner Join tblQuickFixEngineeringUni On tblQuickFixEngineeringUni.QFEID =
Where tblQuickFixEngineeringUni.HotFixID Like '%YourHotfix%') And
tblAssetCustom.State = 1
Order By tblAssets.Domain,