- 1. Intro
- 2. Creating the Load Balancer
- 3. AD Delegated Permissions
- 4. Windows Failover Cluster
- 5. Configuring the Nodes - Security
- 6. Configuring the Nodes - Shared Location
- 7. AlwaysOn Configuration - Enable AlwaysOn
- 8. AlwaysOn Configuration - Initial Creation
- 9. AlwaysOn Configuration - Initial Creation - Full
- 10. AlwaysOn Configuration - Initial Creation - Join
- 11. AlwaysOn Configuration - Initial Creation - Skip
- 12. Adding the Listener
AD Delegated Permissions
Launch Active Directory Users and Computers.
Click on View and Advanced Features
Go to the relevant OU > Rightclick > Properties. Once the properties has opened, click on Add
Click on Object Types > Select Computers. Click OK
Search for the computer. Once found, click OK
Highlight the newly added computer object and click on Advanced.
Highlight the computer object and click on Edit.
Ensure Read all properties and Create computer objects has been ticked. Click OK
This screen shows the permissions has been edited. Click OK and click OK on the screen behind this one.