- 1. Intro - Creating Superseded Applications in SCCM 2012 R2
- 2. Part1 - Creating the Application
- 3. Part2 - Creating the application supersedence
- 4. Part3 - Distributing Content
- 5. Part4 - Deploying the Content
Part3 - Distributing Content
In the System Centre 2012 R2 Configuration Manager, in the top ribbon, click on the button.
Select Add > Distribution Points (These might differ from environment to environment, so select what is relevant to you)
Place a checkbox in the Distribution Points you want to distribute the content to.
Click Next to distribute the content.